PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
(Updated on September 14th, 2015)
I. Acceptance of the Terms
- Your use of Matchparts Online Expo and the Service on the website is subject to the terms and conditions contained in this document and any other rules and policies of the Sites that Matchparts Online Expo may publish from time to time. This document and such other rules and policies of Matchparts Online Expo are collectively referred to below as the “Terms”.
- By accessing Matchparts Online Expo or using the Services, you agree to accept and be bound by the Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that Matchparts Online Expo may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on Matchparts Online Expo. By continuing to use Matchparts Online Expo or the Services, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that
- You have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization and to perform the obligations hereunder.
- You use the Sites and Services for business purposes only.
- The address you provide when registering is the principal place of business of your business entity.
Apply an Account
- Once you complete the process of application on Matchparts Online Expo, you will be recognized to agree with and be bound by the Terms.
- Member will be required to provide information or material about your entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on the Sites or your use of any Service or the member account. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Sites or Service is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
III. Account Security
A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all activities that occur under your account. No Member may share, assign, or permit the use of your Member account, ID or password by another person outside of the Member’s own business entity. Member agrees to notify Matchparts Online Expo immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account.
IV. Abrogation of Membership
- Free Member:All the right refers to the Administration Team (Administrators) of Matchparts Online Expo.
- You will receive an announcement if the Administration Team (shorten as Administrators) of Matchparts Online Expo has reasonable grounds to believe that you breach any Terms.。
- After receiving your confirmation, the Administrators will delete your account and all the information you provide or post on Matchparts Online Expo.
V. Service and Position
- Through Matchparts Online Expo, you could post trading requests, search products and suppliers, rank or trade with other members, join the activities that held by Matchparts Online Expo, and use other service Matchparts Online Expo offers.
- Matchparts Online Expo only offers a business platform. Therefore, the Administrators will not be responsible for any dispute or conflict over the business transactions between Members.
- Though the Administrators could not control the qualities and legality of the products, Members shall be responsible for their own behaviors.
VI. Rules of Using the Service
Rules of the Information You Offer
- Your information contains data, articles, software, music, sound, pictures, images, videos, or other elements that you offer to the Administrators or other members, or publish on Matchparts Online Expo. You have the responsibility to keep the security of your information. Matchparts Online Expo is only the publishing path.
Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that the User Content that you submit, post or display shall:
- be true, accurate, complete and lawful;
- not be false, misleading or deceptive;
- not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors;
- not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- not violate the Product Listing Policy, other Terms or any applicable Additional Agreements
- not violate any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations;
- not contain any link directly or indirectly to any other websites which includes any content that may violate the Terms.
Besides, you promise you will not:
- (1)send spam through the Service Matchparts Online Expo offers
- (2)collet e-mail addresses or other data without authorities through Matchparts Online Expo or the Service
- (3)use the Service to make a fake mail address to send spam in order to mislead others
- not contain any information that is forbidden by Matchparts Online Expo.
- Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that you will not use any information on Matchparts Online Expo in commercial purpose without the authorization from the Administrators.
Rules of Transactions
Write down product descriptions.
It means the words or images you show on Matchparts Online Expo. It could be:
You have to classify the product descriptions into a correct catalogue. Matchparts Online Expo will not be responsible for the correctness of product descriptions.
- A description of your products.
- A description of the products you are looking for.
- Transaction Negotiations
Both buyer and supplier shall clearly describe an ideal price.
- Interference the transaction system is not allowed.
You further represents, warrants and agrees that you will not use any devices, software or routine programs to interference or attempt to interference the operation of Matchparts Online Expo. You shall not put any unreasonable or disproportionate loadings on the system of Matchparts Online Expo.
- Feedback on Transactions
You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of Matchparts Online Expo’s feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for yourself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another User.
Solutions to Arguments and Conflicts on Transactions
- Matchparts Online Expo does not represent either the supplier or the buyer in specific transactions. In the event that any User has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify Matchparts Online Expo (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
- Matchparts Online Expo reserves the rights to evaluate whether the Administrators should cope with the conflicts between Members. However, you understand and acknowledge that since Matchparts Online Expo is not a judicial association that our ability of collecting evidences and coordinating conflicts is limited. Therefore, the solutions we make may not meet your expectation. Also, you understand and acknowledge that Matchparts Online Expo will not bear any responsibility to the result.
- Matchparts Online Expo reserves the rights to contact you with e-mail or other path in order to comprehend the situation, then send the information you gave us to the other party. You understand and agree that you have the obligation to co-operate with us, otherwise the judgement we make may damage your rights.
Breaches by Members
- If the Administrators have reasonable grounds to believe that the information you provides may damage Matchparts Online Expo (all or partly), the Administrators reserve the rights to take any necessary actions, including but not limited to delete your information. You represent, warrant and agree that you have full power and authority to the information you provide, Matchparts Online Expo does not have the responsibility to recognize or decide which parts of the information you provide should be protected. Moreover, you understand and acknowledge that Matchparts Online Expo is separated from any responsibility if other Members use the information you provide.
- If you cause any damage on any third parties due to your breaches of the Term, you shall solely be responsible for the damage. Matchparts Online Expo has no responsibility to Members’ individual behavior. Also, you promise that Matchparts Online Expo shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such the Member’s breach.
Matchparts Online Expo shall reserve the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account immediately, delete all product lists, and any other information and contents Member publish on the Site without liability to Member if any situation below occurs:
- You breach the Terms
- The Administrators cannot verify any of the information you provide
- The Administrators have reasonable grounds to believe that your behaviors may result liability to yourself, Matchparts Online Expo or other Members, or any other suppliers that provide services to the Site.
- The Administrators have reasonable grounds to believe that you are engaging in fraudulent activities through Matchparts Online Expo and its Service.
- If the Administrators have the reasonable grounds to believe that your behaviors or activities will or may against the terms or any other valid laws, Matchparts Online Expo reserves the rights to announce the illegal behaviors or activities on the Site in publish, and give punishment, including but not limited to terminate the Service.
- By posting or displaying any information, content or material (“User Content”) on the Sites or providing any User Content to Matchparts Online Expo or our representative(s), you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to Matchparts Online Expo to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, duplicate, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneficial to the operation of the Sites, the provision of any Services and/or the business of the User. You confirm and warrant to Matchparts Online Expo that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
- If any Member breaches any Terms or if Matchparts Online Expo has reasonable grounds to believe that any Member is in breach of any the Terms, Matchparts Online Expo shall have the right to impose a penalty against the Member, or suspend or terminate the Member’s account or subscription of any Service without any liability to the Member. Matchparts Online Expo shall also have the right to restrict, refuse or ban any and all current or future use of any other Service that may be provided by Matchparts Online Expo. The penalties that Matchparts Online Expo may impose include, among others, warning, removing any product listing or other User Content that the Member has submitted, posted or displayed, imposing restrictions on the number of product listings that the Member may post or display, or imposing restrictions on the Member’s use of any features or functions of any Service for such period as Matchparts Online Expo may consider appropriate in our sole discretion.
IX. Limitation of Liability
Matchparts Online Expo shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following.
- the use or the inability to use the Sites or Services;
- any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or any other third party through the Sites;
- unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
- statements or conduct of any User of the Sites; or;
- any matters relating to Services however arising, including negligence.
Matchparts Online Expo Co., LTD. promises that we will do our best to provide you the best service. However, we could not anticipate any technical problems or any other unexpected problems which may cause the loss of database or suspend the Service. Therefore, you understand and acknowledge that you have to take the risks of using the Service on Matchparts Online Expo solely. The Services are provided "as is", "as available" and “with all faults”, and Matchparts Online Expo hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, and undertakings below are hereby excluded:
- The Service may not meet your requirements.
- The Service provides by Matchparts Online Expo will be unbreakable, timely, safe, or contains no any failures.
- The results through the Service will be definitely correct and reliable.
- The quality and quantity of the products or services you buy or receive through the Service of Matchparts Online Expo will definitely meet your requirements.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Sites is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to Matchparts Online Expo’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Matchparts Online Expo or through or from the Sites shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that if your behaviors break valid laws or the Terms and result damages to the Third Party Rights and cause indemnification and punishments to the Administrators of Matchparts Online Expo Co., LTD., you shall responsible for all the penalty including the cost of litigations.
Matchparts Online Expo may allow Users to access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties' web sites. You are cautioned to read such web sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the Sites. You acknowledge that Matchparts Online Expo has no control over such third parties' web sites, does not monitor such web sites, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web sites, or any content, products or services made available on such web sites.
- Member shall provide correct contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, address, postal code, etc. Since the Administrators and Members will contact you with the contact information above, you understand and agree that you must ensure the validity of the information. Otherwise, if you receive any damages or extra costs caused by the invalid information, you understand and agree that you must be responsible for the results. Matchparts Online Expo will not connect with any responsibility. If you need to change or renew any contact information, it will be required to operation according to the requests of Administrators of Matchparts Online Expo.
- Besides specific situations, you are required to contact Matchparts Online Expo with the e-mail address you registered as your account or other e-mail addresses that you designated. Your e-mail will be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The e-mail you send will be recognized as successfully delivered after 24 hours.
XIII. Force Majeure
Under no circumstances shall Matchparts Online Expo be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Sites resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
XIV. General Provisions
- All the legal effect, explanations, amendment, and implementing of the Terms are under the Laws of Republic of China. If there are no related rules, the Terms will go with international business conventions and / or usage of the particular trade.
- Matchparts Online Expo and you are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by the Terms.
- Matchparts Online Expo shall have the right to assign the Terms (including all of our rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in the Terms to any person or entity (including any affiliates of Matchparts Online Expo). You may not assign, in whole or part, the Terms to any person or entity.
- If Member tends to raises any conflicts or arguments that is caused by the Service which Matchparts Online Expo provides, Members should raise the litigation to the district court in the location of AAPE AUTOPARTS SOURCES CO., LTD.
- Subject to any Additional Agreements, the Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Matchparts Online Expo with respect to and govern your use of the Sites and Services, superseding any prior written or oral agreements in relation to the same subject matter herein. If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deleted and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Matchparts Online Expo’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of Matchparts Online Expo’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.